The Museum seeks a skilled multi-tasker for the role of Project Manager. The incumbent is responsible for working with the CIO and Deputy Director, Marketing & Communications, key members of both teams, other constituents throughout the Museum, as well as outside vendors and consultants. This is a short-term assignment charged with efficiently managing the project development of several key technology infrastructure projects, all working in parallel, including:
Development and customization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Act as primary liaison between Salesforce developer and IT and Marketing teams
- Develop a deep understanding of client-side needs from stakeholders in the areas of Marketing, Digital, Visitor Experience, Education, and Retail
- Work closely with CRM Systems Manager to clean-up, convert, and merge existing data
- Oversee user training
Develop website hosting of and improved integration with online ticketing platform
- Act as liaison between website developer and ticketing platform vendor
- Work effectively with affected teams within the Museum, including Visitor Experience, Education, Digital, Marketing, Membership, and Special Events
- Find strategic opportunities to build features into the Museum website ticket purchase process that optimize the utilization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Support the implementation of a Wi-Fi network upgrade
- Act as liaison between vendors, implementation team, Operations staff, and the IT Department
- Provide assistance as needed to the Network Administrator
|Reports to:||Dual report to Chief Information Officer and Deputy Director, Marketing & Communications|
|Date posted:||October 27, 2017|
|Schedule:||Part-Time, 20 Hours/ Week|
- Accountable for the success of projects within the scope of overall program.
- Lead project management activities and deliverable development including preparation and maintenance of project documents (i.e. project plans, status updates, action item log, meeting agendas, and budget reports).
- Facilitates regular status meetings with project team, shared services, and other stakeholders.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders and senior management of overall status against constraints (scope, cost, and schedule).
- Synthesize key stakeholder feedback and review; oversee QA processes.
- Apply knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and developer practices as required.
- Understand organizational structures, adapt to and work adeptly within a matrixed environment.
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of project management experience.
- Prior experience with Salesforce a must; Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- HTML and web development experience; experience with Expression Engine preferred.
For immediate consideration send resume, cover letter and salary requirement to:
Associate Director, Human Resources
The Jewish Museum
1109 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10128
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.